Barcelona is a magical city that boasts a huge range of tourist attractions. Every year, more than 20 million tourists come from around the world to explore the city’s architectural wonders, colorful streets, sunny beaches, and lush parks. This Mediterranean oasis is bursting with so many exciting places to see and experience!
As you plan out your daily itineraries, don’t forget about these Instagramable spots. Every attraction on this list is bursting with color, energy, and culture, so you can take home amazing photos as personal souvenirs. These top experiences in Barcelona will be the perfect backdrop for your family portraits, honeymoon pictures, and hen do memories!
- Casa Batlló. Not sure what to do in Barcelona? Start your trip by visiting one of Antoni Gaudi’s most famous architectural wonders. The exterior is modeled after Venetian masks and there’s a dragon-shaped roof terrace that you have to see to believe.
- Plaça Reial. Step off of Las Ramblas and into one of Barcelona’s most famous squares. Towering palm trees, Gaudi lamps, and a splashing fountain make your Barcelona holidays feel even more summery. If you’re visiting Barcelona for a hen do, wait for the square to transform with nightclubs after dark!
- Palau Güell. Gaudi’s urban palace is filled with magical details and unique architecture at every turn. Make sure to head up to the rooftop for an up-close view of Gaudi’s whimsical chimneys.
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar. Strike a pose in front of the towering stone church, which has a uniquely square façade and wide columns. This basilica is the only surviving Catalan Gothic monument, so it’s a special place to visit in Barcelona for couples who enjoy history and architecture.
- Carrer del Bisbe. Wander the narrow, shadowed streets of Barcelona’s gothic quarter and get swept away by the intricacy of everything around you. This stunning neo-Gothic bridge is tucked inside one of the most charming historic areas of the city.
- Palau de la Música Catalana. The expansive Barcelona concert hall is adorned with a huge chandelier and floor-to-ceiling stained glass windows ring the oval-shaped theatre. Step into one of the city’s most opulent locations and experience true Spanish culture.
Wherever your travels take you, there is so much to explore. Barcelona is packed full of Instagramable attractions, and many of them are located in the city center within walking distance of each other.
To make the most out of your trip to Barcelona, hire a photography team who can help you plan the day and lead a private photo tour that is personalized to match your unique needs. With CliqaDay experiences, you’ll be able to take home amazing, fully edited HD photos of your Barcelona holidays!